How it works
You can provide now for a future gift to RIT by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
the gift and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (please contact RIT to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit RIT tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
For more information
Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or call us at 1 (800) 477-0376 so that we can assist you through every step of the process.